Copyright and Legal notices
DIVINUM.WINE is a trademark of DIVINUM SRLS
All content present or made available on this website in the form of texts, graphics, logos, icon buttons, images, video / audio files, digital downloads, data and software collections, trademarks, etc. are owned by DIVINUM SRLS. Labels, Manufacturers’ names and other Trademarks are the property of their respective and have been licensed for use following commercial agreements. Pursuant to the current legislation on copyright, DIVINUM.WINE expressly forbids the use or reproduction:
- data and information contained in this website without the mention “Copyright DIVINUM.WINE”;
- texts, graphics, logos, icon buttons, images, video / audio files, digital downloads, data and software collections, trademarks, etc., even partially, contained in this website without the mention “Copyright DIVINUM.WINE” .
In any case, the use of material on the website must be subject to express and written approval by the sole proprietorship. Any violation of the aforementioned legislation will entitle the owner of the website to act in the competent offices for the protection of his rights.
DIVINUM.WINE is a trademark of DIVINUM SRLS, vat number IT0433728040, registered office Piazzale della Vittoria 17 47121 Forlì (FC) ITALY, operational headquarter Viale Milano 52 47042 Cesenatico (FC) ITALY . The company guarantees that the processing of the personal data indicated by you is carried out in compliance with your right to privacy. The personal data communicated by you, therefore, will be collected, recorded, electronically and electronically processed by DIVINUM SRLS (hereinafter referred to as the “Owner”) pursuant to Legislative Decree n. 196/2003 (“Code regarding the protection of personal data”) and the EU Regulation no. 2016/679 (hereinafter referred to as “GDPR”) for the sole purpose of providing the requested services and will be disclosed to third parties only for reasons relating to the provision of the aforementioned services.
Owner and contact details
As part of its services, the DIVINUM SRLS company collects and processes some personal data through traditional channels or through the site www.divinum.wine (hereinafter also just the “Site”). To find out about your rights, you can consult here at the bottom, the “Rights of the interested parties” or you can contact us at the e-mail address email@example.com or write to us by traditional post by sending a letter to the attention of the Data Protection Officerpersonal at the DIVINUM SRLS company.
When does this information apply?
If you visit www.divinum.wine, have bought a product, requested a quote, or attended an event, you may have left some of your personal data. You will find below all the information on their treatment.
Purpose and legal basis of the processing
We will process your personal data:
- to fulfill our contractual obligations and, specifically, to allow you to browse and use the services offered through the Site, regardless of whether you are a registered user or not; provide an answer to your requests, even automatically;
- calculate a quote you requested from us; execute contracts for the purchase and sale of products or assignments for the provision of services; guarantee you the necessary assistance with respect to the products and services purchased. on the basis of your consent, in order to involve you in commercial and promotional initiatives relating to DIVINUM SRLS products, services, events.
Personal data managed
As part of your use of the Site and / or your communications, including telephone calls, with us, the DIVINUM SRLS company will process the data listed below:
- Data you provide
We will process some of your personal data, including, your name and surname, the contact details that you have provided or that you have used to communicate with us, such as your e-mail address, postal address and your phone, as well as other information about you that you may have provided to us (e.g. profile information you provided when registering on our site). Even if the data relating to credit cards are managed exclusively and secretly by the banking circuits, in some cases, we may process the data relating to your card only for the time strictly necessary to register a payment.
- Navigation data
The computer systems and procedures used to operate the Site acquire, during their normal operation, some personal data whose transmission is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols. This is information that is not collected to be associated with identified data subjects, but which by their very nature could, through processing and association with data held by third parties, allow users to be identified. This category of data includes the IP addresses or domain names of the computers used by users who connect to the Site, the addresses in the Uniform Resource Identifier (URI) notation of the requested resources, the time of the request, the method used to submit the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numerical code indicating the status of the response given by the server (successful, error, etc.) and other parameters relating to the operating system and the user’s IT environment. These data are processed for the sole purpose of obtaining statistical information on the use of the Site and to check its correct functioning. However, such data could be used to ascertain responsibility in the event of any offense committed against the Site.
- Promotion activities
The website offers registration for promotional activities. Those who register on the website or place orders may receive emails from DIVINUM SRLS for the following purposes:
- commercial proposals in general, or specifically designed for the Customer;
- request to review the products purchased; coupons, discounts or reserved commercial offers.
Data retention period
Your personal data will be kept for a period of time not exceeding the purposes for which they were collected and, in any case, no later than 10 (ten) years from the termination of the contract or from the last time you made contact with DIVINUM SRLS, unless it is essential to keep them for a longer period and in accordance with the applicable legislation.
Rights of the interested
You have the right to know what your personal data are being processed. In particular, you are granted the right of access, rectification, cancellation as well as the right to data portability, the right to limit the processing and the right to object to the processing.
Access to data
Your data may be made accessible for the aforementioned purposes:
- to employees and collaborators of the Data Controller, in their capacity as persons in charge of processing and / or data processors and / or system administrators;
- to third-party companies or other subjects (by way of example, professional firms, consultants, insurance companies, service companies, etc.) who carry out activities on behalf of the Data Controller, in their capacity as external data processors.
All the persons appointed will carry out the processing operations exclusively, on behalf of the Data Controller and / or the manager, within the limits, with the forms and in the manner expressly indicated in the respective appointment documents. Without the need for express consent (pursuant to art. 6 letter b) and c) GDPR), the Data Controller may communicate your data for the purposes referred to in art. 2 to Supervisory Bodies, Judicial Authorities, as well as to those subjects to whom the communication is mandatory by law for the accomplishment of the said purposes.
These subjects will process the data in their capacity as independent data controllers.
What is a cookie? A cookie is a small text file that is stored on your device (computer, tablet or smartphone) when you visit a particular website. The text stores information that the site is able to read when it is consulted at a later time from the same device. Basically, cookies are useful because they allow a site to recognize your device. Cookies perform various functions: they help you navigate the various pages of the site more efficiently, they store your preferences and generally improve your browsing experience. In some cases, cookies allow us to show you promotions that may interest you the most. Some of these cookies are necessary for the proper functioning of the site, while others are useful because they can safely store, for example, the user name or language settings. The advantage of having cookies installed on your PC is that you no longer need to fill in the same information every time you want to access a previously visited site. Some cookies are automatically deactivated at the end of the session (from when the user opens the browser to when he exits the browser) others are saved on the user’s device for a longer period (usually, these cookies are used to memorize preferences and the choices of the user who visits the site or to profile commercial promotions). The site may contain both original cookies and third-party cookies, i.e. cookies that are activated by a domain other than that of the site. Visit AboutCookies.org for more information on cookies and how they affect your browsing experience. What cookies are active on the site?
DIVINUM SRLS keeps the following types of cookies active on its site:
- 1. Necessary cookies: they are essential to allow navigation of the site and to use its various features. Without these cookies, the area dedicated to the shopping cart for requesting a quote cannot function.
- 2. Cookies that improve the functioning of the site: these cookies collect information on how the site is visited, for example, which pages are viewed the most. These cookies do not collect user identification information, but only aggregate and anonymous data. They are used exclusively to improve the performance of the site. By using our site, the user accepts that these cookies can be installed on their device.
How can I disable cookies?
It is possible to change the browser to disable cookies through a very simple procedure. Warning: by disabling cookies, the username and password will no longer be stored in the login box of the site.
- Open Firefox
- 2. Press the button on the keyboard
- 3. In the toolbar located at the top of the browser, select tools and then Options
- 4. Then select the Privacy tab
- 5. Go to Settings History: and then to Use custom settings. Uncheck – Accept cookies from sites and save preferences.
- Open Internet Explorer
- 2. Click on the Tools button and then on Internet Options
- 3. Select the Privacy tab and move the slider to the level of privacy you want to set (upwards to block all cookies or down to allow them all)
- 4. Then click OK
- 1. Open Google Chrome
- 2. Click on the Tools icon
- 3. Select Settings and then Advanced Settings
- 4. Select Content Settings under Privacy
- 5. In the Cookies tab, you can deselect the cookies and save your preferences
- 1. Open Safari
- 2. Choose Preferences in the toolbar, then select the Security panel in the dialog box that follows
- 3. In the Accept cookies section it is possible to specify if and when Safari should save cookies from websites. For more information click on the Help button (marked with a question mark)
- 4. For more information on the cookies that are stored on your computer, click on Show cookies
You can prevent Google from detecting a cookie that is generated due to and related to your use of this website (including your IP address) and the processing of such data by downloading and installing this plugin for the http browser: //tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en